Thursday, April 10, 2014

Slumber Party

Tonight is Kaylee's first sleepover at our house! Lilly is spending the night with us now...Kaylee has stayed with her two times now and loved it! The girls have been together for 3 days now and haven't had one falling out yet! hehehe Today they've played on the trampoline, ran all over the yard, climb the tree which the love, we made a fire...roasted marshmallows and smooshed them on graham crackers! They ran around chasing bugs...watched bats fly around! Then watched some TV, had a snack with lots of giggles!
They are attempting to sleep downstairs on a bunch of blankets and I'm on the couch........Loving this, just takes me back to my childhood fun and sleeping over at friends house....so many memories and I love watching my girl and her friends making them now!


No comments:

Post a Comment