Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Our sweet Emit

This morning our sweet Emit went to heaven! We found out two weeks ago that Emit was badly sick with cancer.....we tried and prayed to save our last boy but could not! The sweet boy made it two weeks while Kaylee was out of school..gave us all the fun and sweetness he had left. This morning he went on his last ride to take Kaylee to school..we came home I got him out of the car and we loved! Kyle and I had breakfast.....I gave Emit lots of kisses, told him I loved him so much and I'd be right back! I went to the store and in the 2hrs I was gone he got comfy on the couch like he always does and passed away!

The emotions are so strong, Its so hard to believe our last furbaby is gone let alone 4month after losing our sweet Max!
We talked to Kaylee after school and explained that Emit went to heaven! She was so sad and missed him but understood he was all better now and playing with Max in doggie heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment