Friday, December 1, 2017

Our Lil Boy is 6...WOW Happy Birthday

Happy 6th Birthday to our special Lil Boy! He has brought so much to our lives in 6yrs, so many laughs and smile and filled our hearts! He is amazing, handsome, fun,loving,smart and makes us laugh all the time! He's starting to totally be sassy and strong willed...he love for tractor, construction ,monster trucks and many others really just amaze us because he really knows what he's talking about!
He's a mommies boy and I wouldn't ever have it any other way....I love his kisses and hugs...how he says the samething every night before bed..most of all he melts my heart when he says I love you to the big moon and back! I can't imagine our lives without him!
Happy Birthday sweet boy.....I hope its as amazing as him!


** This morning he said....Pretty sure I'm taller today..Birthday boy said😂😁❤️
He's so funny!








Birthday Celebration before the big party! hehehe
I love celebrating our kids dates of birth....they are the most special happy life changing day we'll ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment