Friday, September 15, 2017

Cougar Challage ROCKED

First I walked with my lil man....he took off running! YAAY This after he said he wasn't going to run because it would take all his energy! haha Well he ran they said go and the K,1 and 2nd grade was gone......I caught up with him a few blocks into the 1m and he was walking by then! He was mad that he's gotten tripped a couple times by people! Poor lil guy He had a great time and I loved being able to be there with him!

Then came the second round for the 1m run with Kaylee! Our runner.....5th grade here we go! They started off like lightening! I totally had no chance on keeping up unless I sprinted! hahaha So Kylie and I walked down a few blocks and waited for sissy to come back! Kaylee and Jenna came through running and then big sis needed a break and walked back with us until the last block or so! She was met by the younger classes cheering and Bubby! Her last year....my last time getting to be there with her! They are ROCKED it and raised lots of money for our school! GREAT JOB!!

I'm so blessed.....I absolutely LOVE LOVE being able to be so involved in school activities with our lil ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment