Friday, August 14, 2015

Kyle's 1st Day of Preschool

Today was our baby boy's first day of preschool...WOW how is this possible!

He is in the 3's class called The Rainforest...teachers Ms.Marje and Ms.?
Today was my first day as the 1's class teacher so he was able to come in with me and me just walk him to class a few minutes early!
He was wonderful...he put his cute lil John Deere backpack on and upstairs we went! Hung his things up, gave me a kiss, quick picture and on he went! No tears all day and loved it! I got to see him during recess and he was fine then too...said hi to me, showed me he had tractors and dump trucks to play with, gave me another kiss and picture and back to play and mommy inside! At the end of the day I went to get him and he wasn't ready to leave and ran to his teacher....yes that happen and mommy about cried! hahaha
Didn't take long for him to change his mind and in my arms he came! He said he had a great day and was ready to go back!!

Update Day#2 was just a great for him....he did get mad at his teachers for not letting him play with the construction vehicles and tractor in class and at recess...so we had a few tears but only from being told no! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment