Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our 1st Grader

Today is Kaylee first day of 1st grade.....she has been very excited! Lastnight was great, she went to bed excited for school in the morning! This morning I went in to wake her at 7:30..pulled the cover down and there was she awesome smile...."I'm a first grader mommy"
7:45 she was already asking when does school start....soon sweetie I told her! She had breakfast, got dressed and out the door..she was ready! Got to school and waited for the bell to ring...I snapped a few pics of her and she was gone before I could walk with her...She was in class putting her bookbag up and sitting at her own lil desk when I walked in! She let me get a couple pics of her and lil hug.....my lil girl has grown to a confident lil girl....as much as it broke my heart, it also warmed it....my baby was comfortable and strong enough to not need me this first day of school....what a WONDERFUL, Sweet little girl we have! Can't wait to hear how her day was!

No comments:

Post a Comment