Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A day at Kindergarten

Today I volunteered at school.....I loved it! I loved being in class, seeing what all they did and especially watching my sweet girl in class! I'm so impressed with her, she is so focused, takes all in that is being taught, she is great with her friends and O so cute sitting at her desk! So glad I get a chance participate in class and get to know the kids and her teachers...they're all pretty special!
Today I helped with assessments, had fun setting up gingerbread decorating plates and what the kids chase the gingerbread kids...sneaky lil kid he was!

My love

Recess


Time for some FUN

Where's the gingerbread man....he needs some yummies on him

He ran away....where did he go....off on the Gingerbread Kid hunt

In the library maybe??

O he left a clue

And another clue in the cafeteria...

Where O where did he run now

And he came back to our class

Gotcha gingerbread kid....time for yummies

Yummmmm


Class Christmas Tree...love all the gingerbread gals and guys





No comments:

Post a Comment