Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1st Day of Kindergarten...Our baby girl

Well the day is here and the emotions are so high!
Its just crazy how sad I feel that my baby girl is off to Kindergarten....just a bittersweet day! I know deep down how wonderful this milestone is, the memories are just beginning, all the friends she is going to make and ALL she is going to learn....all starting today!

We met Mrs.Freeman Monday at icecream social....Kaylee liked her and thought her room was pretty neat!


So here's to our baby girl's first day...here is our Kindergartener











9am Kaylee and I got to class...it was crazy but Kaylee did great! First Kaylee set at her desk, drew a picture...a rainbow and a person!! Then we did a couple crafts together...hand prints and name hat! Filled out her bus card(for when she rides) and took a 1st day of school pic for the teacher! After all that it was time for a story and then good byes!
I was already crying but did my best to hide it during story time! Kaylee was all good until it was time...she told me she was going to miss me and just wouldn't let go.....this was the hardest moment for me...I didn't want to let go either! We set at her desk and talk with Owen...he sets next to her and shares a cubby with her. That at least helped me calm down and not cry for a moment so I could comfort my baby! And with that I had to give my last kiss, I'll miss you but see you very soon and out I ran in tears! Thankfully the principle was right next to Kaylee talking with her as I made my escape!

3:10pm came and I took off to get in line for pickup..I was so excited to see how her day was and to just get her! After forever she hopped in the car with a smile! She was so tired but said she had a good day....awwww some relieve! She talked about lunch and how big it was and loud! Said she made friends with Owen, how there was three playgrounds and even saw Jared in the hall! During dinner she was telling us how you had to be quiet in the hall..blah blah blah as she said! hahaha We loved listening to her....so cute what her prospective was of all of it!

We are so proud of you Kaylee.....LOVE YOU SOOOOO much sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment