Thursday, April 26, 2012

1st tooth lost....

Yesterday Kaylee let mommy pull her first tooth out! She is such a big girl As I was looking at her talking to me I noticed that the tooth was popped up a bit more than the other! I ask her if I could pull it out real quick..No mommy she said! So I just mentioned going to the dentist and she changed her mind...I promised her anything dessert she wanted if I got it out! It took three little tries and out it came! She cried a little at first cause it hurt a bit but I made a huge deal of the tooth being out....that side tracked her and then she was fine and SOOO proud! She sang rest of the day.....I'm so happy, I'm so happy my tooth is out...I'm so happy! hahaha Her dessert was a dipped cone from Dairy Queen...one of her favorites. She will not let the tooth out of her site right now... The tooth fairy visited last night too....we wrote a note asking them not to take it so she could show it off! This morning when she woke up I heard her say "wow $5 awesome"...the first thing she did was check her dresser for the tooth! hahaha! The fairy did leave the tooth for her and left her surprise....nice lil' fairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment