Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fresh Beat Band Concert



Kaylee's first concert was tonight....The Fresh Beat Band at the Murat Theater! I bought tickets all back in December and have been so excited to take her and even go myself! Jason took a half day off work, Kyle went to mamaw's and off the three us of went! We went to the store and cheated a little..we bought our candy and glow sticks before the concert..hehehe

Kaylee was really excited starting off...she was so into watching the concert she didn't even dance! hahaha But she did sing and she was super cute!
During their break we met up with Devyn and Caleb....I mean whats your first concert without your best friends! Then back to the concert...Kaylee sang some more and danced a little but didn't seem to be having that much fun! hahaha Apparently she didn't like how loud it was but said she still liked going! hahaha
Jason and I loved it, I thought it was a really good show for being their first little tour and I love the music its so up beat! :) So all in all it was a good time!



No comments:

Post a Comment