Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Almost Kindergarden Time


Whew the day is getting closer and closer! Next week is registration time and today Kaylee had her physical and booster vaccines.
Her physical went great and she is growing like crazy...I can't believe soon my baby girl will be in "actual" school!

At 5yrs old she is 45 inches tall and 41.4lbs - tall and slim just like her mommy was! She is and has met all milestones...her future plans is becoming a animal rescuer...so funny! I wonder if thats what she'll pursue!
The second part of the appt wasn't so sweet and pleasant! Kaylee was due for 3 booster vaccines...it was horrible! I felt awful for her and as a mommy! She cried and just yelled "mommy no, I don't want one" Thankfully it was over quickly and we were out of there! For rest of the day she got about anything she wanted!

So next is registering at Hinkle Creek Elementary, which starts Feb 21st! I'll probably wait until Friday though so she can go with me and see the school!

No comments:

Post a Comment